This Legacy of Liberty set was created to commemorate the sacrifices made by the Allied forces in World War II.
- Contains 3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a nice leather case, this set also comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 4,200 sets.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The 2004 1 oz Canadian Maple Leaf coin features a privy mark, a soldier commemorating D-Day. The other two coins are 2005, one of a tank commemorating VE-Day, and one of a ship commemorating VJ-Day, as well as a 2004 colorized quarter depicting a poppy, the memorial symbol of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and Royal Canadian Legion.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 4-Piece Silver Maple Legacy of Liberty Set to your cart today!