The Silver American Eagle has been the most popular Silver coin in the United States since 1986. Certified as a near perfect Proof-69 by NGC, these Silver coins have added collectible appeal on top of their inherent .999 Silver beauty.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the proof 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2007-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!