This proof coin commemorates Simon Bolivar who was a Venezuelan military and political leader who played a leading role in the establishment of Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Panama as sovereign states, independent of Spanish rule.
- Contains (0.2987 oz) of .999 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of only 13,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Simon Bolivar.
- Reverse: Panama coat of arms above fineness and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rarely offered Platinum coin struck by the Franklin Mint to your cart today!