This $5 Gold coin was issued to commemorate the participation of the United States in the 1988 Olympic Games held in Seoul, Korea.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Nike, the goddess of victory, wearing a crown of olive leaves.
- Reverse: Depicts a stylized Olympic flame with the Olympic rings above containing the letters “USA.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Olympic $5 Gold Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special commemorative Proof Gold coin to your cart today!