This coin is the most prominent Double Die in the entire Morgan Dollar Series. The "HOT LIPS" variety
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- A special VAM Variety - VAM-4.
- Prominent doubling on the lips - the "Hot Lips" Variety.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Even in Good condition, the doubling is evident.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1888-O Morgan Silver Dollar Hot Lips variety to your cart today!