Napoleon Bonaparte was French Emperor from 1804 until 1814 when he was exiled to the French Island of Elba. One year later, in 1815 Napoleon returned to Paris and reigned again for what is now known as "The Hundred Days of Napoleon".
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Dates between 1807-1813 of our choice.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of Napoleon I with laurel.
- Reverse: Denomination of 20 Francs inside laurel, surrounded by "Empire Francais" and date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this coin of one of Europe's most famous emperors to your cart today!