Struck to the standards of the Latin Coin Union, this beautiful Sardinian Gold coin was struck during the reign of King Vittorio Emanuele II from 1850-1861. In 1861 he became the first king of a united Italy since the 6th century.
The Italians gave him the epithet "Padre della Patria" (Father of the Fatherland).
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Last issues before Italy became united in 1861.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of King Vittorio Emanuele II as the ruler of Sardinia.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Kingdom of Sardinia within wreath.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Sardinia Gold 20 Lire of Vittorio Emanuele coins to your cart today!