The 2006-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of only 7,649 coins adding collectibility on top of the metal content of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 7,649 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2006-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!