These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Martha Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts the First Lady sewing a button onto her husband’s uniform jacket.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Martha Washington coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!