First year of issue! Nice average circulated pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Coins will come in an APMEX tube.
- Mintage of 27,995,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Displays two wheat ears and the denomination.
This roll would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
This is the second type in 1909 as they first minted the VDB's and halted production half way through their run due to public outcry of Victor David Brenner's initials being too prominent on the coin. His initials were not put back on the coin until 1918 where they were placed on the base of Lincoln's shoulder. They have been there ever since.