The Platinum American Eagle is popular for its .9995 fine Platinum content and timeless State of Liberty design. This example has been graded a PF-69 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing an American bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!