Nice problem-free coin to fill that empty space in your album.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fill that empty space in your collection with this affordable example today!