Great affordable example priced below redbook. Update your collection today.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this nice example to your circulated set of Indian Head Cents!