This type has flamingos standing in water on the reverse. These coins were issued in celebration of the Bahamas independence. Diversify your investments by adding this coin to your portfolio.
- Contains .161 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the legend and 1973 for Bahamian independence.
- Reverse: A group of flamingos, designed by Arnold Machin, with the denomination and date.
- Struck at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
The simple design has made these small Gold coins popular amongst Gold coin collectors. Add these Bahamian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#73.
Dates 1974-1977 and type BU or Proof will be of our choice determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.161 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|