The 1975 Panama Gold 100 Balboas commemorates the 500th anniversary of the birth of the Spanish explorer/conquistador Vasco Núñez de Balboa.
- Contains 0.2361 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the national arms of Panama along with the value and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a 3/4 facing bust of Balboa with the date.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint.
Add this 1975 Gold Balboas coin from Panama to your order today!
These coins may or may not be in case of issue. Listed in Krause as KM#41.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.2361 troy oz|