Minted in 1953 to commemorate the bicentennial of the birth of Miguel Hidalgo, this Mexican 5 Peso contains .6431 oz of pure Silver.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver, as 27.778 grams of .720 fine.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- 40 mm in diameter, roughly the size of an American Silver Eagle.
- Obverse: The Mexican coat of arms, denomination, purity, and year of mintage.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a hero of the Mexican War of Independence.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this commemorative Mexican Silver 5 Pesos coin to your cart today!
Cataloged in Krause as KM#468.