Priced significantly below even the lowest Mint State grades, this AU-53 coin is an excellent value on a better-date New Orleans Morgan dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-53 condition of the coin.
- About Uncirculated coins have full or nearly-full detail with only the slightest hint of wear, and retain some of their mint luster.
- Mintage of only 4,004,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint feature a "O" mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive hardwood slab gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!