A very nice 1884-CC Morgan Silver Dollar with beautiful toning on the obverse housed in a GSA holder.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Beautiful rainbow toning is a rare sight on GSA Silver Dollars.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this GSA Certified 1884-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!