Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
This $100 coin honors the decision of the Canadian Parliament, on July 1, 1980 to adopt the song "O Canada!" as the national anthem, and contains 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Contains 0.5 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a plastic flip or in original packaging, depending on stock on hand.
- Mintage of 102,000.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A map of Canada with a musical score in the foreground.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government with a face value of $100.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Proof Gold coin to your cart today!