|Grade:||Proof - 69 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The mirror-like finish on this Proof Silver American Eagle adds to the beauty of the beloved design.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its original release date.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2008-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!