|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The Platinum Maple Leafs in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, ugly, etc.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Platinum coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add these 1 oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!