Featuring a beloved design, the Silver Eagle coin saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release. The Proof finish, combined with a .999 purity on this Silver American Eagle coin, adds more beauty to its classic imagery.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its original release date.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2008-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!