Any quantity only $82.93 per coin over spot!
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated condition - coin may show traces of wear on high points of design, but retains mint luster and full detail.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!