This Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Normandy landings (codenamed Operation Neptune or D-Day). The landings commenced on June 6, 1944. These were the landing operations of the Allied invasion of Normandy, in Operation Overlord, during World War II.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes either in a capsule or plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 12,485 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark commemorating D-Day appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this D-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|