This Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Normandy landings (codenamed Operation Neptune or D-Day). The landings commenced on June 6, 1944. These were the landing operations of the Allied invasion of Normandy, in Operation Overlord, during World War II.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes either in a capsule or plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 12,485 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark commemorating D-Day appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this D-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!