These privy Maples have appreciated greatly in value over time, and are always popular amongst collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes either in a capsule or in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark celebrating Victory in Europe Day, or VE-Day, appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this VE-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|