|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
These privy Maples have appreciated greatly in value over time, and are always popular amongst collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes either in a capsule or in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark celebrating Victory in Europe Day, or VE-Day, appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Preserve your Silver Maple in style by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this VE-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!