The subject of this gold coin from Jordan is the International Year of the Child. AGW of this proof issue is .5062 of an ounce.
- Contains .5062 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of King Hussein.
- Reverse: Palace of Culture in Amman and two young children.
- Struck at the Valcambi Mint in Switzerland.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
This Jordanian 60 Dinars Proof coin highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Jordanian Gold coin to your cart today!
This limited issue Proof coin is hard to come by so get one while it's available! KM#46. The mintage was 20,000.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5062 troy oz|