The subject of this Gold coin from Jordan is the International Year of the Child. The mintage was 20,000 coins.
- Contains .5062 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing bust of King Hussein.
- Reverse: Features the Palace of Culture in Amman and two young children.
- Struck at the Valcambi Mint in Switzerland.
This Jordanian 60 Dinars Proof coin is highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Jordanian Gold Proof coin to your cart today!
This limited issue Proof coin is hard to come by so get one while it's available. KM#46.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5062 troy oz|