With only 5 examples graded higher by PCGS, the 1890 Morgan is scarce in Gem grades.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Population of 671 coins at this grade level with 5 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1890 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!