Any quantity only $24.99 per coin over spot!
These Gold 100 Kurush coins are loved for their classic, simple design. With few design elements, the true beauty of the coin adds interest to any Gold coin colletion.
- Contains .2127 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a likeness of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, first president of the Republic of Turkey from 1923-1938.
- Reverse: Features the enwreathed legend "Türkiye Cumhuriyeti " (Republic of Turkey) above the date.
- Minted at the Turkish State Mint in Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring an uncluttered design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#855.
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand. To properly date these coins, you must add 1923 to the year of the republic, which is the 2 digit number listed below the inaugural year (1923). For example, 1923 over 76 equals 1999.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2127 troy oz|