As low as $19.99 per coin over spot!
Gold coins from Turkey containing .2127 oz of pure gold! The obverse depicts a likeness of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, 1st President of the Republic of Turkey from 1923-1938. Gold 100 Kurush coins from Turkey containing .2127 oz of gold!
To properly date these coins, you must take 1923 and add it to the year of the republic, which is the 2 digit number listed below the inaugural year (1923). For example 1923 over 76 equals 1999. Dates of our choice and limited to stock on hand. Listed in Krause as KM#855. Dates of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .2127 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a likeness of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, 1st President of the Republic of Turkey from 1923-1938.
- Reverse: Features the enwreathed legend TURKIYE CUMHURIYETI (REPUBLIC OF TURKEY) above the date.
- Minted at the Turkish State Mint in Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2127 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an uncluttered design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular World Gold coins that are reasonably priced. Add some of these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today! Listed in Krause as KM#855.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.2127 troy oz|