This beautiful Gold two-dollar coin from Singapore contains 1/4 oz of .999-fine Gold and will be dated 1983 or 1984.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Low mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the Singapore coat of arms.
- Reverse: Features the Asian fantastical beast, Qilin.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding a nice gift box to your cart.
These limited issue coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these 1/4 oz Gold coins from Singapore to your cart today!