The set portrays classic fighters designed and built in Britain, the United States, Japan, Germany and the Soviet Union and is comprised of five 2008-dated 1 oz Silver proof coins featuring colored reverse design elements.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set comes in a box from the mint and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays colorized classic fighters designed and built in Britain, the United States, Japan, Germany and the Soviet Union.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique combination of unforgettable airplanes will unquestionably seize the attention of collectors and those interested in aviation history worldwide. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!