Nice, problem-free example of this key date coin. Nice color with parts of "Liberty" still visible.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip or a protective slab holder as shown (our choice).
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this key date coin to your collection today!