The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1882-CC Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65 with the proof like designation.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 PL condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1882-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!