|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
George T. Morgan’s classic design of Liberty makes the Morgan Dollar desired by collectors around the world. This 1880 Morgan Dollar has been graded an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1880 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!