One of the most widely recognized varieties in modern numismatics, the 2008 Reverse of 2007 Burnished Silver Eagle is highly collectible because of its estimated 47,000 coin mintage.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Though the Mint switched reverse dies for the Silver Eagle in 2008, an estimated 47,000 burnished coins were accidentally minted using the old 2007 dies. Most easily discernible by the absence of a serif on the "U" in "United" on the reverse, this is one of those coins.
- Coin comes in original mint packaging.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This highly sought-after coin is a rarity of the usually near-perfect modern minting process. Add the 2008 Reverse of 2007 Silver Eagle to your cart today!