These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection.
- Contains .2592 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts King Frederik VIII of Denmark.
- Reverse: Crowned and mantled arms above date, value, mint mark and initials of the designer Vilhelm Buchard Poulsen.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold 20 Kroner coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.