2008-W Burnished Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FS)
This Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish and the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark. This example has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- First Strike label guarantees these coins were shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and West Point's "W" mintmark. Add the PCGS MS-70 2008 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has designated burnished coins as MS-70 and SP-70 at varying times. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value, and coins in this listing may have either.