Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This 1911 MS-65 Liberty Head V Nickel would be perfect for any high grade set.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 39,557,639 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1911 Liberty Head V Nickel to your cart today!