The Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage.
This example has been certified by NGC, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 12,766 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!