This "Reverse of 79" coin features a slanted top arrow feather in the eagle's talon. Nice surfaces for the given grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this NGC graded 1878 7-TF Rev of 79 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!