The British Royal Mint established a branch mint in India that endured for a little over a year. The Bombay Mint issued these sovereigns with an I mintmark, and with a single date, 1918.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Rare one year type, coins only minted in 1918.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Bears the portrait of George V, King of the United Kingdom and Emperor of India.
- Reverse: Features the classic design of St. George slaying the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Bombay Mint. "I" mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Add this hard to find one year type Gold Sovereign from India to your cart today!