Rarely offered for sale in this ultimate grade, the 1989 Silver Eagle has a population of only 412 at NGC. This coin, worthy of any competitive registry set, is an excellent opportunity to add numismatic value to your collection of modern coins.
Unlike many other high-grade Silver Eagles of this vintage, this coin is 100% spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Very rare date in MS-70, with only 412* known at NGC and 4 at PCGS.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
* Population data current as of June 2016.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this perfect Silver Eagle to your collection! Add the 1989 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!