As low as $50.00 per coin over spot!
Popular Gold coin from Austria! This special Gold coin was issued to celebrate the millennium of the Babenberg Dynasty.
- Contains .3906 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features an Austrian Imperial eagle with denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts Duke Friedrich II in the popular “horse and rider” motif surrounded by legend and dual date 976-1976.
- These 1000 Schilling coins were struck by the Austrian Mint.
These commemorative Gold coins from Austria are a great way to add to your Gold holdings while enhancing your World Gold collection. Add one of these Austrian Gold 1000 Schillings to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2933.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3906 troy oz|