Popular Gold coin from Austria! This special Gold coin was issued to celebrate the millennium of the Babenberg Dynasty.
- Contains .3906 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features an Austrian Imperial eagle with denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts Duke Friedrich II in the popular “horse and rider” motif surrounded by legend and dual date 976-1976.
- These 1000 Schilling coins were struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Austrian Gold in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These commemorative Gold coins from Austria are a great way to add to your Gold holdings while enhancing your World Gold collection. Add one of these Austrian Gold 1000 Schillings to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2933.