Limited issue large gold from Panama! Over 1.2 Troy ounces of gold are in this seldom offered 500 Balboa from Panama!
This coin was issued by Panama to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the founding of the Organization of American States.
- Contains 1.2 Troy ounces of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: National arms of Panama. and the value & fineness.
- Reverse: Features a globe that shows all of North and South America surrounded by the legend in Spanish.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint.
With an original mintage of Only 2,009, these are seldom offered for sale! The gold content of this coin is 1.2067 ounces.
This Gold coin was struck by the Franklin Mint. Add this rarely offered Gold coin to your cart today. Listed in Krause as KM#57.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.2067 troy oz|