Limited issue large Gold from Panama. This coin was issued by Panama to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the founding of the Organization of American States.
- Contains 1.2067 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the national arms of Panama along with the value & fineness.
- Reverse: Features a globe that shows all of North and South America surrounded by the legend in Spanish.
- Struck by the Franklin Mint.
- Limited mintage of 2,009 coins.
Add this 1978 Balboas American States Gold Proof coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#57.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.2067 troy oz|