This coin was issued by the Cayman Islands to celebrate the centennial of the birth of Winston Churchill. Only 4,400 uncirculated coins with this special Matte finish were struck.
- Contains .3646 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in its original protective wallet.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Churchill surrounded by the legend and date.
- Reverse: National arms with the denomination.
- Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint.
The simple design has made these small Gold coins popular amongst Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Cayman Island Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#11.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3646 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|