How often do you see rainbow toning on any nickel? Eye candy for any collector!
- Contains no Precious Metal content.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V representing the denomination.
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1911 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!