Rare Greek Gold! This one-year type was struck at the Paris Mint, and comes in Extra Fine condition. The portrait shows King George I of Greece, who was also a Danish Prince at the same time. His father was the Danish King Christian IX.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George I of Greece surrounded by the legend and date.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Greece with denomination below.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in France.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a classic design, this rarely encountered Greek 20 Drachmai is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Cataloged in Krause as KM#56.