As low as $462.99 per set!
Each of these 10 coin sets contains two Gold coins and one Silver coin, making this a worthwhile addition to any South African coin collection. The Springbok is on the Gold and Silver coins while a variety of images adds collectibility to the other coins.
- Each set contains .3532 oz of Gold and .3385 oz of Silver.
- Seven remaining coins are copper and copper/nickel, denominated 1/2 cent through 50 cents.
- Ten coins packaged in the original velvet lined box from the South African Mint.
- Obverse: Gold 1 & 2 Rand feature a likeness of Jan van Riebeck, founder of Cape Town; Silver 1 Rand shows the coat of arms. The remaining coins vary by date. Legends consist of “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope on the Gold and Silver coins. The rest vary by denomination.
- Minted by the South African Mint in Pretoria.
These intact 10 coin sets are not often available and would be a great addition to a South African coin collection. Add this set to your cart today!
Sets can be dated from 1970-1983 and will be of our choice, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.3531 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|