Light gold tones on relatively mark-free surfaces. Luster is above average for the grade and eye appeal is nice.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws.
- Mintage of 2,648,821 pieces
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1894 Barber Quarter graded by PCGS to your order today!