The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission. This 20-Coin Roll of 1973-S Eisenhower Dollars grades MS-60 to MS-63.
- Each coin contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- Plastic tube contains 20 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia showing an eagle flying over the moon, surrounded by 13 small stars, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this 1973-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollar 20-Coin Roll in your cart today.